- Este evento ha pasado.
2nd special call for Expression of Interest to respond to coronavirus
20 marzo 2020 | 8:00 am - 11 junio 2020 | 5:00 pm
This second call for an Expression of Interest implements Action 3 of the ERAvsCorona Action Plan, which resulted from dialogues between the Commission services and the national ministries over the period March-April 2020. The full title of Action 3 is ‘New funding for innovative and rapid health-related approaches that respond to COVID-19 and deliver quick results relevant to society and a higher level of preparedness of health systems’. In line with the Pledge for the Coronavirus Global Response launched on 4 May 2020, it is of paramount importance that new solutions need to be available and affordable for all.
This second call for an expression of interest complements the first expression of interest that the European Commission published in January 2020, which led to the funding of 18 projects in March 2020. The first expression of interest focused on advancing the knowledge on SARS-CoV-2 and its impact on infected persons, with the aim of contributing to an efficient patient management and/or public health preparedness and response.
· SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2A – Repurposing of manufacturing for vital medical supplies and equipment: https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/portal/screen/opportunities/topic-details/sc1-phe-coronavirus-2020-2a
· SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2B – Medical technologies, Digital tools and Artificial Intelligence (AI) analytics to improve surveillance and care at high Technology Readiness Levels (TRL): https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/portal/screen/opportunities/topic-details/sc1-phe-coronavirus-2020-2b
· SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2C – Behavioural, social and economic impacts of the outbreak response: https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/portal/screen/opportunities/topic-details/sc1-phe-coronavirus-2020-2c
· SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2D – Pan-European COVID-19 cohorts: https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/portal/screen/opportunities/topic-details/sc1-phe-coronavirus-2020-2d
· SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2E – Networking of existing EU and international cohorts of relevance to COVID-19: https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/portal/screen/opportunities/topic-details/sc1-phe-coronavirus-2020-2e
Con motivo del lanzamiento de la 2ª convocatoria de COVID-19 del Reto Social 1 de H2020, por la Comisión Europea, la Oficina de Proyectos Europeos del ISCIII impartirá un webinario el miércoles 27 de mayo a las 12h., para tratar asuntos relacionadas con la apertura de la citada convocatoria.