- Este evento ha pasado.
Horizon Europe info day – Cluster 1 Health
26 mayo | 8:00 am - 4 junio | 7:00 pm
Under the pillar 2 of Horizon Europe, Cluster 1 focuses on Health and aims to deliver on the following six destinations matching the Strategic Plan:
- Staying healthy in a rapidly changing society
- Living and working in a health-promoting environment
- Tackling diseases and reducing disease burden
- Ensuring access to innovative, sustainable and high-quality health care
- Unlocking the full potential of new tools, technologies and digital solutions for a healthy society
- Maintaining an innovative, sustainable and globally competitive health-related industry
Ahead of the event, it’s recommended you to watch the pre-recorded presentations and to send your questions in advance via Sli.do by using #CL1INFODAY, so that they can be answered fully and in priority during the live event.
Do you intend to prepare a proposal addressing a topic under the upcoming calls in Horizon Europe Cluster 1?
The online brokerage event organised on 2 June will be dedicated to consortium building in Cluster 1 Health. The event will include online bilateral meetings with partners interested in the same topics for the 2024 Health calls. After successful registration and submission of the high-quality cooperation profile, participants will be able to pre-arrange bilateral meetings through a user-friendly matchmaking tool. There will also be space for pitching sessions during the morning. The event is organised by the Horizon Europe CL1 National Contact Points through HNN3.0 initiative.
Detailed information and registration
Date: Thursday 1 June 2023, 09:00 CEST
Do not miss the Brokerage event, happening on 2 June 2023, 09:30 – 18:30 CEST.