Workshop “Innovative uses of real world data on stroke”
25/02/2021 – 10:00-12:30h (CET)
Join us on the ICTUSnet workshop!
ICTUSnet is pleased to invite you to the thematic online workshop on “INNOVATIVE USES OF REAL WORLD DATA ON STROKE”, which will take place on the 25th of February, following the work done under WP2 “Artificial intelligence tools: text and imaging” and WP3 “Analysis and benchmarking of stroke healthcare pathways”.
The objective is to present and discuss innovative methodologies on machine learning algorithms for Natural Language Processing in stroke discharge reports and process mining for Care Pathways analysis in acute stroke with the relevant stakeholders in the health sector.
Date and time:
Project Acronym: ICTUSnet
Project code: SOE2/P1/E0623
1. Presentation of the workshop and objectives (10´), Enrique Bernal Delgado, IACS
2. Re-use of Real World Data (15´), Enrique Bernal Delgado, ACS
3. Machine learning algorithms for Natural Language Processing in stroke discharge reports methodology (45´), Marta Villegas Montserrat, BSC – Questions & Answers
5. Process mining methodology for Care Pathways analysis in acute stroke (45´), Juan Gonzalez Garcia, IACS – Questions & Answers
6. Wrap up and conclusions (15´), Enrique Bernal Delgado, IACS
7. Closing remarks by IACS Executive Director (5´), Sandra Garcia Armesto, IACS
Link to the agenda.
It is an open and free workshop, but requires prior registration
Link to registration.
Videos of the workshop:
01-Introduction – Enrique Bernal:
02-Re-use of Real World Data – Enrique Bernal:
03-Machine learning algorithms for Natural Language Processing in stroke discharge reports methodology – Marta Villegas:
04-Process mining methodology for Care Pathways analysis in acute stroke – Juan González: